Administrator – Claydon
- Salary: £8 – £10
- Location: Claydon, Suffolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Site Administrator
- Job Type: Temporary
- Job Ref: IFJ2704
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour (2-3 Month duration)
Our client is a construction company with a national presence working on high profile and prestigious projects. They are actively searching for a Site Administrator to join their construction team in the Claydon area. This role is an immediate start.
• First point of contact for internal and external enquiries Responsibilities and Duties
• Organisation of various meetings
• Assist with the production of reports.
• Full diary management, screening of all calls and correspondence
• Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
• Organisation of internal and corporate social events and client joint venture workshops
• Assist with compiling confidential commercial reports for presentation at Board Level.
• Supporting of monthly mileage and expenses claim forms and possible weekly time sheets.
• Manage the filing system including scanning and coding of site documentation and archiving (on workspace and separate shared drive archive).
• General secretarial duties, photocopying, stationery and any other duties as assigned
• Type letters and reports, answer the telephone and take messages.
• Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
• Filing of invoices / delivery notes including scanning on to workspace
• Greet visitors and ensure meeting rooms are set up and refreshments are provided.
• Implement and maintain facilities
• Obtaining site security passes
• Supporting Office Manager with any other duties that are requested, any other duty to ensure the office operates efficiently.
• Educated to GSCE Level standard or equivalent including English and Maths
• Previous secretarial and administrative experience working for Senior Managers / Directors.
• Excellent communication skills including written English and ability to compile own letters.
• Excellent IT skills including;
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, E-Mail and Internet Excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to use initiative.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this role.