- Salary: £20K – £25K
- Location: Norfolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
£20,000 to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a small to medium size privately owned construction company based in the Lowestoft area. They are now looking for an Assistant Estimator to join their commercial team. The company work predominantly in the interior refurbishment market covering commercial and residential projects. They are searching for an individual that has some estimating experience within a contractor or consultancy.
As an Assistant Estimator, you’ll be responsible for working on pre-contract and tender activity across a range of exciting commercial and residential projects.
- Assist tender activity including pricing, preparation and submission.
- Assist in detailed breakdowns of tenders
- Assist and Obtain best value sub-contract and supplier prices
- Procurement of sub-contract works including documentation and compliance
- Attend regular tender review meeting
- Effective communication with clients, suppliers, external consultants and colleagues through to senior management.
- Assist to Preparation of high-quality bids
- Construction related Degree / equivalent or working towards.
- Some previous experience within construction is highly desirable
- You’ll ideally be situated locally to the area and understand the geographical industry
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other estimating roles.