Contract Manager – Construction
- Salary: £50K - £70K
- Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Construction, Contracts Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3867
Contracts Manager – Construction
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a well known SME Contractor working within the commercial and individual homes market. They have a great reputation for delivering new builds and heritage renovations throughout East Anglia. This reputation has enabled them to work closely with a select number of architects, developers, private and public clients.
Due to organic growth, the company are now looking to add a contracts manager to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience of running multiple projects and delivering high quality projects. Project sizes range from 300K to £3 million.
• Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
• Sub-contract management
• Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, other Surveyors, Project Managers and attend site meetings when needed.
• Previous experience in contracts management across multiple sites
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literate
• Commercially aware
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.