Contracts Manager – Civil Engineering
- Salary: £60K – £80K
- Location: London, Essex
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Civil Engineering, Contracts Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3869
Contracts Manager – Civil Engineering / Rail
£75,000 to £90,000 per annum plus package (DOE)
Our client is a high profile London based Civil Engineering contractor. The company is well established with a multi million pound turnover. The company focuses on the infrastructure, structures, RC frame and rail sectors. Due to organic growth, they are keen to speak with experienced Contracts Managers to managed the site based project delivery teams. The ideal candidate will have experience of projects up to £15-£20 million and be looking to join a financially stable company that can provide a wide variety of interesting work. For ambitious individuals, there are excellent opportunities to progress your career.
• Managing contracts and helping to grow the business, through effective business development.
• Ensuring that the works programme is effectively resourced with labour, plant and materials.
• Ensuring that all works are completed to both a timely and satisfactory standard.
• Managing the team effectively
• Monitoring performance and KPI’s
• Ensuring the continuous development of skills by undertaking training needs analysis
• Managing a safe working environment and responsible for this
• Overseeing financial management, planning, systems and controls of projects
• Liasing with the Project Manager on a daily
• Reporting to Commercial team on a weekly basis
• Client meetings and reports
· Previous experience in a similar role within the civils industry
· Excellent communication skills verbal and written
· Good knowledge of Health and safety legislation
· A strong leader and motivator
· SMSTS, CSCS card
Please call Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for more information on this role.