Contracts Manager – Groundworks
- Salary: £50K – £60K
- Location: Suffolk, Suffolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Contracts Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: IFJ3368
Plus car / Allowance and benefits package. Our client is a well established Groundworks Contractor based in Suffolk. The company carry out both commercial and residential groundworks projects on behalf of a loyal and extensive client based including some of the regions most high profile main contractors and residential house builders.
They are actively searching for a contracts manager to join their operational team. The Contracts Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all project activities within their operational region. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will have a customer focussed mentality to ensure our client are meeting their clients’ expectations.
– Effective contract management and commercial ownership of a portfolio of projects
– Work closely with the commercial departments throughout the valuation and cost to complete process
– Management, coaching and development of site staff
– Effective workforce planning to ensure optimum numbers of personnel are on site
– Develop, produce and adhere to health and safety documentation and method statements
– Continuous input throughout full tender and project life-cycle to ensure all projects are within cost, profitable and quality measures are met
– Knowledge of groundworks and civil engineering technologies and techniques
– Strong health and safety knowledge
– Proven negotiating and relationship building skills
– Ability to monitor customer satisfaction and ensure customer intelligence is up-to-date
– Proven contract management or multi-site project management experience is essential
– Full UK driver’s license
Please send in your CV or contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other contract manager roles.