Contracts Manager – Interiors – Norwich
- Salary: £25K – £35K
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- Start date: 02/01/2019
- Job Sector: Interiors
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3458
Our client works within the commercial interiors sector working on every aspect of interior finishings. Due to their continued growth and success, they are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team based in Norfolk.
- Scheduling, procurement and organisation of materials.
- Coordination of trades and labour.
- Management of commercial and financial aspects of the job.
- Organisation and management of labour and monitoring site progress and programme.
- Managing major projects and the Project Managers and Site Managers on site.
- Previous experience as a Contract Manager is essential.
- Experience in drylining and interiors is desirable but not essential.
- Construction Management Degree of HNC in Building Studies would be beneficial but not essential.
- You must be an excellent and proactive communicator and be willing to manage projects from start to completion.
If you are currently looking for new opportunities, please contact Georgina or Ian on 01473 217 399.