- Salary: £20K – £25K
- Location: Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3532
£22,000 to £26,000 per annum (DOE)
Our client is a medium sized Sub-Contractor based in the Buckhurst Hill area. The company has traded successfully over 20 years and has an excellent reputation for the successful delivery of predominantly residential projects throughout London.
The role has come about due to the expansion of the companies estimating department. The company are looking for an experienced document controller to work closely with both the estimating and project teams. The candidate must have previous document control experience and have used document control software.
The company offer stable employment within a relaxed and friendly work environment.
• Provide administrative and document control support to various teams within the company
• Carry out the filing, printing, uploading and downloading of documents
• Manage all drawing files
• Provide administrative duties for the estimating team when required
• Communicate with clients drawing and document control teams
• Previous experience as a document controller is essential
• Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to communicate and liaise with a number of different teams and contacts
• Must be a confident communicator both verbally and in the written form
• Knowledge of document control software is desired
• Good IT skills with the Microsoft office suit
• Positive attitude and a good team player
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information.