Electrical Estimator – Assistant / Intermediate
- Salary: £25K – £35K
- Location: Cambridge, Bedfordshire
- Start date:
- Job Sector: M&E, Electrical Estimator
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3752
Assistant / Intermediate Electrical Estimator
£30,000 to £50,000 per annum plus package
Are you currently looking for a new challenge? Agentis are currently working with a leading M&E Contractor based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to build on their Estimating team. The role has come about due to securing multiple projects and a strong future pipeline. With a competitive salary and benefits available along with a great company culture this could be the new challenge you’re looking for.
Whether you are an Assistant Electrical Estimator looking for development and progression or at mid to senior level or just looking for a new challenge, please get in contact to discuss.
This is a great opportunity to join one of East Anglia’s high profile M&E companies. If you are looking for a new role on a permanent basis and have a background with Electrical Estimation on projects within the commercial sector covering offices, education and healthcare.
• Review tender documents and ensure compliance
• Identifying value engineering solutions to create a commercial advantage over competitors
• Sending out enquiries for all required materials and liaising with specialist sub-contractors to ensure compliance with the tender documents
• Preparing offer letters detailing tender qualifications and particulars
• To work with and maintain the existing company estimating department procedures.
• Preparation of all documents to meet the company standards
• After tender submission ensure all tenders are chased and all directors and managers are kept informed of the bid prospects.
• Attend all weekly Estimating Meetings.
This company offers a stable future to any potential candidate, as well as working in a culture that is “family” and team orientated. The ideal candidate will have had previous extensive experience in electrical estimating for commercial clients.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and progressive company. Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for more information on this and other estimating roles.