Estimator – Assistant / Intermediate level
- Salary: £20K – £25K
- Location: Norfolk, Norfolk
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Construction, Estimator
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3459
Assistant Dry Lining Estimator
£20,000 to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a well regarded and established contractor working in the drylining and interiors market. The company have a strong order book for 2019 due to a loyal client base covering East Anglia. This has led to the position of a Dry Lining Estimator to join our team to price residential and commercial projects, coming available. The company is based outside of Norwich and the successful candidate will need a car to get to the companies premises.
- Working to prepare the financial elements of packages within the specified timescales.
- Working primarily to establish the prime cost of works for a project during the tender period.
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders, representing the company at site visits and other meetings.
- Ensuring that pricing solutions are innovative, competitive and environmentally sound.
- Liaising with the client, as lead in some cases, ensuring customer satisfaction during bid project, financial close and mobilisation phases as appropriate.
- Attending post-tender negotiations.
- Experience in interior trades would be useful, but any building estimating experience would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience of estimating – 1 year minimum
- HNC/HND/Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar preferable
- Computerised estimating systems and IT skills as appropriate
- Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this role.