- Salary: £40K – £50K
- Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk, Suffolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3582
£45,000 to £60,000 per annum plus car / allowance and benefits package
Our client is a well established contractor working within the residential sector. The company are based in the Stowmarket area and work throughout Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. They are well established with a strong client base within the private and public sector. Due to expansion, they are now looking for an experienced estimator to assist them on current and future projects.
The company offer a great career path for ambitious individuals with a friendly and professional work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Produce accurate take-off’s from plans
• Understanding drawings and contracts
• Preparing bills of quantities
• Understanding methods of procurement
• Providing a detailed and accurate schedule of rates
• Developing detailed specifications during the tender process
• Calculating interim valuations
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Estimator
• Experienced with estimating on residential projects
Qualifications & Skills:
• Qualified to HNC, HND or Degree Level
• Professional, proactive and driven individual
• Experience with estimating packages essential
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other estimating roles we have in Suffolk.