Foreman – Groundworks – Bentwood
- Salary: £40K – £50K
- Location: Bentwood, Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Groundworks, Site Foreman
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: IFJ3400
Benefits include company vehicle and Pension
Our client is a small, friendly company specialising in groundworks and civils works covering both residential and commercial projects. This is an opportunity to work for a successful growing company with an excellent reputation for high standards of service and quality. The company offers a friendly environment, work variation, growth and development potential. Due to expansion the company are looking for additional foreman to work on sites within Essex.
You will be overseeing and be responsible to deliver projects with a team of groundworkers reporting to you.
- Site administration
- Ensuring site safety is maintained
- Hands-on general groundworks
- Operation of machinery (excavator, roller, dumper)
- Site Setup
- Excavation / Backfill for basement construction
- Quality control
- Teamwork with all parties on site
- Adhere to all health and safety legislation
- Understanding the job specification before starting work and delivering to
- Keeping clear communication with the Contract and Project Manager
- Keeping to schedule / plan
- Liaising with third party contractors and building control when necessary
- Meeting with utility companies when necessary
- Maintaining work standards and morale on site.
- First Aid
- Relevant experience with similar groundwork tasks and supervision
- Machine operator tickets for excavator, dumber, roller are desired
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS or SMSTS are preferred
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other Groundworks roles.