Foreman – Groundworks – Ipswich
- Salary: £30K – £40K
- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Groundworks
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: IFJ3365
Plus package. We are currently recruiting for a well respected Groundworks subcontractor that has a strong pipeline of projects within the Ipswich area. They are seeking a permanent Foreman to work on residential and commercial projects alongside some of the regions high profile main contractors and residential developers.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within residential and commercial groundworks. The role will be a site based role working on projects ranging from £250K to £600K. The work is predominantly within a commutable distance of Ipswich.
In order to be successful:
• Good communication, organisation and man management skills
• Excellent knowledge of groundworks with a proven employment history within a groundwork subcontractor
• Not afraid to get involved with the groundworkers to ensure the project keeps to programme
• Hold a current and relevant CSCS Card
• Hold a current 3 day first aid qualification
• Hold a current SMSTS or SSSTS Certificate
If you feel you have the relevant experience and qualities to be successful in this role, please apply now with your updated CV or contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other foremen roles.