Land Buyer – Norfolk
- Salary: £30k - £60k
- Location: Norfolk, Norfolk
- Start date: 22/02/2021
- Job Sector: Land Buyer, Construction
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J4293
£30,000 to £60,000 plus package (doe)
We have an opportunity to join an award winning residential developer based in Norfolk. They are searching for a Land Buyer/Senior Land Buyer to join their ever-growing region. As Land Buyer/Senior Land Buyer working for an established housing developer you will be reporting directly to one of the company’s Directors. The company have an excellent reputation for building homes that are beautifully designed and highly desired. This is a company that takes great pride in their developments.
The company want an ambitious individual that is looking for a company where they will be well treated within a friendly preconstruction team. They are happy to look at candidates that may be an experienced assistant/intermediate land buyer who want to step up or an experienced professional looking to join a company that gives them a clear career progression.
• Identification, negotiation and processing of land
• Include liaising with land owners, negotiating deals and working closely with council planning teams
• Assess suitability for development and the likelihood of achieving permission for developments.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes required;
• Prior experience in a similar role with a proven track record in land acquisitions.
• A good working knowledge of residential development schemes
• Proven ability to run complex financial appraisals on development viability
• Knowledge of a range of funding methods within the housing sector
• A proactive “can do” attitude
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Ideally have MRICS or construction related qualification
Contact Ian Farr on 07517 705 475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org