Learning & Development Manager – NE London
- Salary: £40K – £50K
- Location: NE London,
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Learning & Development Manager, Learning & Development Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3907
Learning & Development Manager
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus package
Our client are a thriving construction company based in North East London. The company have a high profile within major construction projects in the London market. They currently work for some of the largest developers within London.
They are actively searching for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join our friendly and established HR Department. This is a full-time, permanent position based at the company’s headquarters in North East London. This location would suit candidates from East London, North London, South Hertfordshire and South Essex.
The role is to provide professional advice, support and guidance to managers and employees on all aspects of learning & development, and to oversee organisational support for learning & development. To develop and implement learning strategies and programmes. Maintaining budgets and relationships with training providers.
• Manage the Company Learning and Development budget, ensuring value for money / best use of spend
• Roll out, embed and evaluate the companies mentoring programme.
• Lead the company’s Management Training Programme
• Curate e-learning content, ensuring that the company offer a blend of learning channels to support our site and office employees
• Development and delivery of a staged leadership development programme
• Manage and communicate feedback, evaluation and impact analysis to the Senior Management team
• Work with the company’s H&S and Operation teams ensuring we offer a joined-up approach to all mandatory training and communication
• Coordinate and manage all leadership and management development training
• Design and deliver training workshops, toolkits and fact sheets
• Build and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
• Manage and communicate the company’s training calendar to keep everyone up to date
• Pro-actively promote all Learnibf and Development initiates internally and externally using channels such as LinkedIn and other social media
• Work with the HR Manager / Senior Management team to carry out learning needs analysis identifying areas for focus and recommending solutions
• Must have previous learning and development experience
• Ideally CIPD Qualified
• Strong experience of designing learning interventions and a proven track record of delivering results is essential.
• Experience with e-learning is hugely desirable. The ability to create video content, podcasts is a big bonus!
• A curious thinker, problem solver with a creative edge!
• The ability to build strong relationships, listen and understand what makes people tick.
• Forward thinking, pushing boundaries, new ideas are positively encouraged.
• -Experience of delivering training programme
• Experience in construction related organisation desirable.
• Commercially astute / ability to manage a L&D budget, track spend and evaluate value.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for mote information on this role.