M&E Maintenance Manager
- Salary: £40K – £50K
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3556
M&E Maintenance Manager
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus car / allowance and benefits package
A well-established M&E Contractor based on the outskirts of Cambridge are looking for someone to oversee a specific part of the business within the commercial maintenance sector. They undertake both Planned and Reactive maintenance with a number of leading clients in this sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience within this sector, coming from a Building Services background and a management position within Hard-Services Maintenance. The role is to oversee the growth and development of the department whilst ensuring current clients needs are met.
• Liaise with Clients, providing a single point of contact for all operational matters
• To recruit, select, motivate and manage the operational team and external contractors to ensure routine services, maintenance and repairs are carried out on line with SLA’s
• To ensure a consistent and high-level service delivery throughout all sites
• To update, communicate and enforce the operational handbook and other company procedures along with HR issues, appraisals and development
• To build excellent relationships with our clients including regular meetings as required
• To conduct engineer and site audits on a regular basis
• Ensure profit enhancement through the efficiency of the operation
• Help develop the team and system as we grow the business from strength to strength
• Will possess a strong understanding of M&E and HVAC systems ideally within the commercial sector
• Be qualified in a building services discipline and experience in a similar role
• Will ideally have a H&S qualification
• Will have excellent team leadership skills with the ability to communicate, motivate and consistency delivery exception service
• Will have excellent customer services skills and ability to cope with demanding and varied customer requirements
• Be able to support and manage the overall operation of the department, financially, operationally and commercially with all initiatives that add value to our clients, occupiers and staff.
• Will be passionate about achieving high levels of service and delivery
• Demonstrable experience of seeking out new opportunities within existing contracts
• Be an excellent communicator and ambassador for the company
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for a confidential chat regarding this role.