M&E Quantity Surveyor – Docklands
- Salary: £55K – £65K
- Location: Docklands, Essex
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: M&E, M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Ref: IFJ3953
M&E Quantity Surveyor
£65,000 – £80,000 per annum plus generous benefits package and bonus
We are currently working with a very well established M&E services company based in the Docklands area. They have an enviable reputation for delivering outstanding projects within the commercial sector. The majority of the work would be shell and core and CAT B fit Outs.
Due to their continued growth and success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. The successful candidate will be working for a forward-thinking and well respected company who really care about their employee wellbeing and support their professional growth
• Assist the Commercial Manager in producing monthly reports.
• Producing monthly application/valuation including variation breakdowns and negotiation of final accounts.
• Overseeing of Sub-contract accounts, including negotiation of variation accounts, preparing and issuing payment certificates and final accounts.
• Liaising with and supporting the accounts functions, reviewing of Supplier and Sub-contract accounts, Including variation accounts.
• Preparation & issue of subcontractor orders.
• Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations.
• HNC or Degree Qualified
• Proven background within the M&E Environment
• Must have previous experience working with an M&E Contractor
The company will provide a generous benefits package with a company bonus scheme that is actually paid out. Please call Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for a confidential discussion on this and other Quantity Surveying roles we have.