M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Salary: £50K – £60K
- Location: London, Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector: M&E, M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Ref: IFJ3905
M&E Quantity Surveyor – Intermediate / Project Level
East & North London
£45,000 to £65,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a medium sized M&E Contractor based in North East London. Due to organic growth and significant project wins, they are actively searching for an intermediate / project level M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their busy commercial team.
• Assist the Managing QS/ Commercial Manager in producing monthly reports.
• Assist the Managing QS / Commercial Manager in producing monthly valuation reports including variation breakdowns and negotiation of final accounts.
• Overseeing of Sub-contract accounts, including negotiation of variation accounts, preparing and issuing payment certificates and final accounts.
• Liaising with and supporting the accounts functions, reviewing of Supplier and Sub-contract accounts, Including variation accounts.
• Overseeing of Supplier orders and assisting the Buyers with negotiation of large ticket items.
• Preparation & issue of subcontractor orders.
• Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations.
• Must have previous M&E Quantity Surveying experience with either an M&E Contractor or a PQS company
• Ideally degree qualified
• Live within a commutable distance of North East London
• Works efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines or other stress factors that may arise.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for more information on this and other M&E Quantity Surveyor roles.