Mechanical Project Manager – London
- Salary: £60 - £70K
- Location: East London, Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector: M&E, Mechanical Project Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: IFJ3884
Mechanical Project Manager
£60,000 to £75,000 per annum plus package
My client is a well established MEP Contractor with a strong reputation within the London new build residential and mix use development markets. Due to a major project win the company is looking for an experienced Mechanical PM with experience looking after jobs falling into the aforementioned categories with values of up to £10M.
Successful applicants will have worked at similar sized organizations before with 3-5 years in a similar role being the ideal benchmark.
Project Managers report in to an M&E Project Manager and are supported by a counterpart Site Manager and Supervisors. There will be a visiting Contracts Manager within the company structure. They are given a high level of autonomy to perform their duties and get the job done.
• Attendance of tender meetings
• Creation of program of works
• Chair site meetings
• Procurement of Labour & Materials
• Tool Box Talks
• Tech Subs
• Overseeing delivery of project to commissioning and handover stage
• Minimum HNC in a Building Services related subject preferred.
• CSCS Black Managers Card.
• SMSTS Health & Safety Certificate.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience within a project manager’s role.
• Experience on projects exceeding £5 Million.
• Good mechanical installation knowledge with electrical knowledge secondary.
• Experience of new build residential high rise projects including Energy Centres.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
• Knowledge of Autocad and/or CAD software an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organisation that is rapidly expanding.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for more information on this role.