- Salary: £24-£26
- Location: London, Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector: M&E, Mechanical Supervisor
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Ref: IFJ3886
East, North and Central London
£26.00 per hour
A well-established mechanical contractor is looking to recruit a Mechanical Supervisor to work on low, medium and high rise residential projects in East, North and Central London.
The company are looking for candidates that have experience with all aspects of new build, high-rise, residential plumbing and heating including 1st and 2nd fix, testing and finals.
The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience within the plumbing & heating industry, of which 2 years minimum need to have been as a supervisor on new-build residential projects.
• Monitoring and supervising work force & site personnel
• Planning workload accordingly
• Daily progress reports with the Contracts, Project and Site Managers
• Carrying out toolbox talks and relevant safety training
• Inspection checks
• Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
• Maintain discipline on site, report any incidents- taking action where appropriate
Requirements & experience:
• Valid JIB / CSCS Card
• Valid SSSTS or SMTS
• 5 years’ previous experience in a similar role
• Computer literate with the ability to communicate by email
• Strong in a client facing situation
• Work from drawings
• Strong background in Mechanical Building Services
Please call Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this role.