- Salary: £40K – £50K
- Location: Essex, Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Civil Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3300
Plus car / allowance and benefits package. Our client operates a modern fleet of 360 excavators, dumper trucks and other heavy equipment. Due to growth and promotion they are now seeking an experienced plant manager.
• Day to day management of a busy plant office, workshop and engineers
• Determine plant performance metrics
• Review overall labour and material requirements
• Ensure the plant department operates to highest QSHE standards
• Create, monitor and maintain maintenance schedules
• Develop operational and facility plans for both near-term and long-term.
• Establish and manage budgets and targets for assigned areas of responsibility.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 10 years plant/machinery experience is essential
• 3 years managerial experience would be beneficial
• Strong technical and diagnostic ability
• IT Literate
• Able to manage and motivate a team
• Comfortable with variable workload and shifting priorities
Please call Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this opportunity.