Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering
- Salary: £50K – £60K
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3605
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering
£50,000 to £60,000 plus car / allowance and benefits package
We have a permanent position for a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in the Northampton area. The organisation is involved in a vast number of projects including Infrastructure, Highways and general Civil Engineering. Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QS to grow with a diverse company who are looking to expand through multiple sites and sectors with an excellent Civil Engineering background.
• Work on a wide variety of Engineering projects
• Be able to confidently work within a team environment and in a client facing role
• Excellent technical knowledge
• Full commercial responsibility for projects ranging from £2 to £15 million
• Degree qualified (not essential)
• Experience with groundworks, highways and civil engineering
• Worked as a QS for minimum 5 years
• Good working knowledge of NEC contracts
• Be motivated to work hard and grow within the company
Ideally, they are looking to pay a salary of £50,000 – £60,000 plus benefits including a car / allowance and pension scheme.
Please call Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other quantity surveying roles.