Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- Salary: £60 - £70K
- Location: Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator – Construction
£60,000 to £70,000 per annum plus package
Our Client is a well established Suffolk based SME Contractor. The company has an annual turnover of approximately £5m to £7m. They undertake both residential projects and commercial projects (newbuild & refurbishment). They’re currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to join their team. Salary would be around £60k – £70k plus package, depending on experience.
• Produce accurate information for Contribution Forecasts and Monthly Cost/Value Reports
• To efficiently report on Site Progress and ensure correct procedure are implemented for Extension of Time applications and recovery of Loss and Expense
• Maximise profitability and cash benefit for the Company
• Ensure Contract Valuations are prepared in accordance with current ruling Company Policy
• Control and administer sub-Contract accounts
• Re-measure of all Site works
• Liaise with Contracts Management on Cost Control and all financial matters relating to the Contract
• Ensure Architects Instructions and Variations are obtained and properly valued
• Progress settlement of Final Accounts
• Efficiently procure sub-contracts
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• A degree/HNC in a related subject would be advantageous
• Previous experience within residential or commercial construction is essential.
Please send in your CV or contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for more information on this role.