Quantity Surveyor – Intermediate
- Salary: £25K – £35K
- Location: Suffolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref:
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a successful contractor based within an easy commutable distance of Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth. Due to their continued growth and projects being won, they are now looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor, reporting into the Managing Directors to come on board and assist in structuring the profit margins on jobs and creating a better liaison between office and site.
The role of the Quantity Surveyor will be to work lead the commercial team for the division, the main purpose of the role would include;
- Accurately report the financial and contractual situation of the suppliers
- Measure and assess the work undertaken and then submit detailed, accurate and timely applications for payment including final accounts
- Take timely and proper action (e.g., notices) in accordance with the contract
- Assist with preparation of contractual claims
- Contribute to the set up and review of the project risk register and financial and contractual needs of a contract are fully met in line with the required standards and time constraints
- Degree Qualified or Working towards a Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years post qualification experience
- The ideal candidate would have experience of working within the painting and decorating sector, dry lining or carpentry.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this role.