- Salary: £25K – £30K
- Location: Diss, Norfolk, Norfolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Ref: IFJ3572
Sales Support Administrator
£25,000 to £28,000 per annum (12 month fix term contract)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to become a valued member of a busy sales team, playing an important role in tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes and sales packs, providing customer service and managing customer accounts.
Reporting to the Divisional Head, you will manage the daily administration for the Sales department, ultimately ensuring that its reports, quotations, management of customers, sales process, call handling, and customer service are all handled and maintained as efficiently as possible.
The successful candidate will be driven with attention to detail and previous experience in a similar role, previous knowledge of construction or property is desired. You will be expected to be PC literate with high knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages, high level of literacy and numeracy and the ability to plan and prioritise your workload.
• Manage monthly internal reporting as required
• Provide lead generation through targeted telesales and market intelligence tools
• Management of and reporting on inbound leads
• Provide internal account manager to selected customers
• Ensure data entered/provided to the salesforce is accurate and timely
• Ensure that all sales paperwork is received, processed and filed within agreed timescales
• Promote the use of the CRM system, (when implemented) via the recording of sales force prospect data
• To carry out any other such reasonable job related tasks as the company may require you to undertake from time to time
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this role.