Senior Estimator – Construction
- Salary: £50K – £60K
- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, Suffolk
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Construction, Estimator
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3626
£50,000 to £65,000 plus package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join the work winning team of a privately owned main contractor at their offices on the outskirts of Ipswich. My client builds award winning buildings within the commercial, education and residential sectors with project values ranging from £500K to £5m. They promote a balance between work & home life, they offer on going training and progression, access to industry leading tools, exposure to exciting projects & clients and a very realistic path for rapid career progression.
The Senior Estimator will be joining a small team of Estimators of varying levels of experience and reporting to the Commercial Director. As the Estimator, your duties will include:
• Reviewing drawing and specifications to prepare accurate costings
• Ensuring compliance with company procedures
• Establishing key plant rates
• Reviewing tender documents
• Ensuring all submissions are compliant, accurate and to the standard required
• Supporting others on with their own development & acting as a mentor
The successful Senior Estimator will be offered a career that includes exposure to exciting projects and clients on major projects across East Anglia. You’ll be working in a modern office using market leading tools and given a structured career path that begins on day one. This will be supported with a competitive salary & package.
Senior Estimators considering this opportunity will need to have at least 5 years experience in a similar role within a main contracting environment. You’ll need to be an excellent communicator, a strong team player and knowledgeable about the market.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other estimating roles.