Site Agent – Civil Engineering
- Salary: £40K – £50K
- Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Site Agent
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: IFJ3472
Site Agent – Infrastructure and Highways
£45,000 to £52,000 per annum plus car / allowance, bonus and benefits package
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Cambridge area with a top regional civil engineering contractor. They have put in place strong growth targets over the next 5 years and as such are seeking an ambitious Site Agent join their team. They enjoy a strong industry reputation and company turnover currently exceeds £75m per annum. Schemes include (valued between £3m – £20m):
- Concrete Structures
- Public Realm
- Ensuring overall delivery of projects to both budget and programme.
- Production of overall project programmes.
- Liaison with client, local authorities, Highways Agency and third parties.
- Completion of section 38 and 278 agreements.
- Design coordination and control.
- Procurement, Approval and completion of sub contracts.
- Procurement of both new service infrastructure and diversions.
- Management of site staff
- Development of environmental management plan
The successful candidate will have experience working on a variety of civil engineering schemes. They must be comfortable in working on schemes valued in excess of £5m.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing civil engineering contractor looking to expand their business. Apply now, or contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for an informal chat about the opportunity.