Site Engineer – Civil Engineering
- Salary: £25K – £35K
- Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Site Engineer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: IFJ3486
Site Engineer – Civil Engineering / Highways
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a successful civil engineering and construction contractor. They work predominantly within infrastructure, earthworks, groundwork’s and highways carrying out civil engineering and construction projects. They are looking to appoint a Site Engineer. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, be able to draw the best from the team and have in depth experience of working within a Civil Engineering environment.
The ideal applicant will have exceptional communication skills, excellent technical knowledge, with proven ability to cope well under pressure, managing a high volume of work.
They must have proven experience in a similar role and experience in the following areas:
- Experience of civil engineering projects
- Good, sound knowledge / qualifications of the Civil / building industry
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements
- IT – Excel / Word (Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience working for a civil engineering contractor
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus car allowance and benefits package which includes company vehicle or allowance, contributory pension scheme and company bonus.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this role.