Site Engineer – Graduate / Assistant
- Salary: £20K – £25K
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex, Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3646
Graduate / Assistant Site Engineer
£20,000 to £30,000 per annum plus package
Are you looking for a Graduate Site Engineer role? Are you based near Chelmsford? Have you got an engineering related degree and some site experience?
Our client is looking for a keen and motivated Graduate / Assistant Site Engineer with 1-2+ years experience in site engineering to join their company based in the Chelmsford Area. The company is a groundworks subcontractor working on both residential and commercial projects.
• Reporting to the Senior Engineer
• Setting out roads, drainage, utilities and foundations
• Being flexible – working on a large project requires everyone to help out with various tasks
• Working on a large construction site with strong attitudes to safety and quality
• Working closely with the management team
• Some exposure to setting out on site
• A desire to learn and grow as an Engineer
• A degree in civil engineering or similar
• Some knowledge of the overall engineers role, ie Risk Assessments, Method Statements, site permits etc.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this and other site engineer roles I have.