Site Manager – Residential
- Salary: £40K – £50K
- Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Residential Construction
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3433
We are currently searching for an experienced Site Manager to work on the second phase of a residential project based in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.
Candidates MUST have strong residential experience with a solid work history. You will ideally have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
· The overall running of the site and operating a large residential development.
· Provide clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets.
· Managing the day-to-day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant, including material lead times.
· Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme.
· Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates.
· Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process.
· Ensuring all aspects of health and safety are followed and adhered to.
· Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation.
The client is looking for a Site Manager with:
· SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
· Good communicator with customers and sub-contractors.
· Strong residential background with a steady work history.
If you are currently looking to explore new opportunities, please contact Georgina or Ian on 01473 217 399.