Technical Coordinator – Residential New BUild
- Salary: £35K - £45K
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Construction, Technical Coordinator
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3737
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a very successful residential contractor building well regarded and desired homes within the Essex area. Based in the Chelmsford area, the company is currently enjoying a strong growth phased fuelled by the demand of their houses and apartments. This is your chance to be a part of an innovative team who champion collaborative working across the company, bringing the commercial, technical and production team’s closer together. The successful Technical Coordinator has the unique opportunity to be a part of this fantastic experience.
With a great pipeline of work across their operating region, you can be sure to have your hands full! You’ll also be working under a fantastic manager who brings out the best in all of the team.
As for the projects you will be working on, they will consist mainly of new build houses and mixed-use residential schemes.
• Lead the consultant teams’ day to day from the first stage of build design through to completion.
• Manage the project delivery to meet both cost and quality targets within the programme.
• Work collaboratively with the commercial and construction teams.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and external consultants.
• Train, guide, and manage a coordinator underneath you.
• Candidates must come from a main contractor or developer background.
• Proven track record in completing new build developments.
• Excellent project coordination skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Extensive technical knowledge and a keen eye for detail.
• A passion for the building and construction industry.
Please contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 / 07517 705 475 for more information on this role.