Trainee Mechanical Estimator
- Salary: £15K - £20K
- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: J3541
Trainee / Assistant Mechanical Estimator
Bury St Edmunds area
£18,000 to £25,000 (DOE)
Our client is a high profile M&E contractor within East Anglia. Due to organic growth, they are looking to add to their estimating team by bringing on a trainee / assistant mechanical estimator.
The ideal candidate would already working as a trainee / assistant electrical estimator who is looking to join a company that can provide the support to progress their career. The company will also look at newly qualified plumbers who are good communicators, have good computer literacy and are comfortable with mathematical calculations. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
The right candidate will be given the opportunity to undertake a HNC or HND in Building Services.
• Confident communicator in both verbal and written form
• Strong IT skills with a focus on the use of excel and word functions
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Good GCSE grades with English and Maths essential
• Must have worked within the building services industry
• Must have a valid drivers license as the offices are not on any public transport links
Please apply with an up to date CV or contact Ian Farr on 01473 217 399 for more information on this role.